Terms and Conditions
Save Time Online is free for all to use and is intended as an information portal only. It is aimed at saving all Australians time whilst using the Internet.
The following terms and conditions are provided for your reference. It is assumed that you accept these terms and conditions when you make use of the information provided.
1. Not all information in this site is provided by Save Time Online; much of the information requires you to open another website. We have made every effort to make it clear when such links take you elsewhere.
2. The goods and services on this website are provided by other parties and are displayed as information only. Save Time Online recommends these sites at the time of listing, but has no control over or responsibility for the products or services provided by that site.
3. We will not be responsible for any material on a Linked third party website that infringes copyright, trademark rights or moral rights or constitutes objectionable content or defamation. Any such sites will be deleted from Save Time Online as soon as we are aware of such infringements. In the event legal action arises out of copyright or trademark infringement, Save Time Online shall be indemnified of any and all costs or damages that Save Time Online or the offending site incurs.
4. We reserve the right to add and remove links without notice. Each site we link to is listed according to it meeting our criteria for good service, quality products/information/services, being secure and not exhibiting any of the prohibited activities listed in point 7.
5. All content of this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any way without our written consent. The exception is the free articles
available for use where the copyright remains the author's property but the articles can be reproduced with full acknowledgements attached.
6. You are welcome to link to this site as long as you do not claim any false relationship with this site. Links may be to our front page or any other page in our site. Our banners
are available for use on your site as well.
7. Save Time Online will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any aspect of this site and all such use is solely at your risk. In particular, Save Time Online, its parent businesses and personnel do not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free of computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.
8. Save Time Online reserves the right not to accept any site into our guide based on site content. Sites that Do Not Qualify for the Save Time Online Web Guides include sites which:
- promote sexually explicit materials
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- promote illegal activities
- violate intellectual property rights
- contain no information or products relevant to Australians
- are libellous, defamatory, racist, hate-crime oriented, obscene, abusive, harassing or threatening
- violate the rights of others (including violation of privacy, trademark and copyright)
- contain or promote viruses and other destructive or contaminating functions
- promote software or services that enables and encourages illegal and/or unethical activities
9. Save Time Online in no way participates in mass unsolicited emailing (i.e. spamming), and all web masters are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate removal from the Save Time Online Guides and termination of advertising contracts with no refund. Bottom line: If you spam you're out!
10. All advertisers agree to pay us within fourteen days of our accepting their advertisement. The advertisement will not take effect until payment is received.